There are many aspects of the Virtual Library which will be of value to you as teachers.
- Local History - You will find a wealth of digital resources about Bedfordshire - from photos and prints to timelines for towns and villages.
- WebLinks - An easy way to find useful websites
- Quick Links: the Children's Gateway to the Internet - Recommended web sites, selected by Youth Team Librarians, arranged by national curriculum subjects.
- Book Reviews - read reviews written by children of all ages, encourage your pupils to add their own reviews
- Information Resources Online - Encyclopaedia Britannica and an online reference library - all available to public library members.
- Newspapers and Magazines Online - A searchable database of articles and images from national and local newspapers going back to the 1990's Plus full articles from a range of magazines and journals - all available to public library members.
- Learn for Work and Fun - Help when leaving school, looking for work, gap years and much more.